Jupiter Cannabis Store Conversion
Has the pandemic dramatically affected your store? Have regulatory changes to your core business put you in a tough spot? Have you recently opened up a cannabis retail store in Manitoba and now find it hard to compete in an ultra-competitive sector? Don't worry. We have the answers. Your time is now. Join us.
For a limited time in Manitoba, convert your dispensary, smoke shop, vape shop, or other type of brick and mortar business into a Jupiter Cannabis store.
Jupiter has been franchising in an ancillary part of the cannabis sector since 2008. We have been members of the Canadian Franchise Association since 2010. One of the founders, Tom Doran, has overseen 10 retail build-outs in the sector (2 cannabis retail stores and 8 accessory shops).
On April 20, 2021, our flagship cannabis retail store in Winnipeg, Manitoba, opened on 580 Academy Road. It was a ten month project, and it is already one of the premier cannabis retail stores in Canada.
We are able to answer all of your questions, provide full disclosure, and deliver a clearly defined cannabis store conversion path once you decide to move forward.
Our turn-key cannabis retail model will allow us to convert your existing store into a Jupiter Cannabis dispensary in real time. Regulatory approvals are quicker as we can leverage our existing retail agreement with Manitoba Liquor and Lottery (MBLL) and our age-restricted cannabis retail license with the Liquor Gaming and Cannabis Authority (LGCA).
You already have an Occupancy Permit; therefore, we are able to open soon after the renovation is completed.
Our steps to service and standard operating procedures were developed by hands on founders who have over 30 years of combined retail experience.
The Jupiter Cannabis omni-channel, executive experience, strategic partnerships, and our focus on knowledge, analytics, research and development, and long-term planning, will help make each Jupiter Cannabis store highly successful.
We will assist with existing site layout alterations, applications to provincial cannabis authorities, interactions with your municipality, store design, custom millwork, signage, point of sale, contractor supervision, configuring your website in our online sales channel, Shopify website training, digital menus, ordering, merchandising, hiring and selection, and you will have full access to our digital backbone (knowledge base, standard operating procedures, steps to service, communications portal, and productivity platform).
Full training and ongoing support is provided.
THE JUPITER CANNABIS CONVERSION MODEL PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Real time store conversion using our unique turnkey cannabis retail build-out. Custom fixtures, flooring, digital signage, lighting design, POS tablets, merchandising, signage, and commercial refrigeration.
- Integration into our OMNI Channel (COVA Point of Sale, Virtual Logistics, Shopify and Pineapple Express)
- Your own location on our Shopify website for online purchasing (click and collect, same day delivery, and shipping). In-store inventory is aligned with your online inventory automatically.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as your Shopify website location's products and collections can have Meta Tags and Meta Descriptions. Other online platforms bury you in the sand and you're invisible on Google. Our collective SEO improves as the number of locations increases.
- Store level data sharing of Key Performance Indicators to assist with ordering, pricing, et al.
- Advocacy with the LGCA, MBLL, Health Canada, Suppliers, and all levels of Government.
- Access to our best-in-class retail excellence knowledge base and standard operating procedures.
- Use of our smoking accessory buying model (with an average margin of 60%+) that was built on 23 years of experience (18 in the Canadian Smoke Shop Sector, 5 in Cannabis Retail, and 10 years of smoke shop franchising).
- An experienced executive management team as well as additional guidance from our strategic partners and advisors.
- Centralized support to store operators in every aspect of their business.
- Strategic use of our intellectual property.
- Ability to compete with larger local and national cannabis retail brands.
Currently, we are accepting applications from existing entrepreneurs in Manitoba.
Please fill out and submit the contact form below or reach out to us by sending an email to hey at jupiterwinnipeg.ca. Tell us a bit about yourself, your business, what city you are in, and we will get back to you right away. Let us talk soon.
*All submissions are 100% confidential and we will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.*