Jupiter Cannabis 'Store Within a Store'
Do you operate a retail store within Manitoba that you think could also sell cannabis?
Many entrepreneurs in Winnipeg and other cities are wondering the same thing. Guess what? Yes, you may open a Controlled-Access Store (which is basically a store within a store). This allows a retailer to be able to sell cannabis within a larger retail store that sells other products as long as the cannabis products are not visible. Jupiter Cannabis will set this up for you. Your time is now. Join us.
Our store within store model does not require a large footprint in your store. Cannabis products cannot be visible, but they do not have to be on display in order for them to sell. We could install a digital menu that is synced with your point of sale and the products are stored in a locked fixture. A customer could also scan a QR code and make selections off of your cannabis menu.
This controlled access store model is perfect for convenience stores, gas stations, hotels, vape shops, certain service based businesses, and many other types of specialty gift retailers.
For a limited time in Manitoba, add controlled access cannabis retail to various types of brick and mortar businesses. You are able to sell your existing products and cannabis products (such as dried flower, edibles, concentrates, CBD products, cannabis drinks, 510 vapes), and smoking accessories (such as bongs, vaporizers, grinders, rolling papers, glass pipes, dab rigs, rolling trays, bong bowls, and dab tools).
We know what sells and are able to provide the top sellers in each category to your store's menu.
Jupiter has been franchising in an ancillary part of the cannabis sector since 2008. We have been members of the Canadian Franchise Association since 2010. One of the founders, Tom Doran, has overseen 10 retail build-outs in the sector (2 cannabis retail stores and 8 accessory shops).
On April 20, 2021, our flagship cannabis retail store in Winnipeg, Manitoba, opened on 580 Academy Road. It was a ten month project, and it is already one of the premier cannabis retail stores in Canada.
We are able to answer all of your questions, provide full disclosure, and deliver a clearly defined cannabis store within store path once you decide to move forward.
Our turn-key cannabis retail model is customizable which will allow us to develop a version that works within your existing store. Regulatory approvals are quicker as we can leverage our existing retail agreement with Manitoba Liquor and Lottery (MBLL) and our age-restricted cannabis retail license with the Liquor Gaming and Cannabis Authority (LGCA).
You already have an Occupancy Permit; therefore, your business is able to stay open while we set up your controlled access cannabis store.
Your business also has many existing customers who consume cannabis and it is likely they will purchase from you as your inventory will only consist of best sellers. We can rotate your inventory weekly to reflect current trends specific to your location.
We will add your store to this website and customers can click and collect or get same day delivery from your location. Your location also benefits from search engine optimization and our brand name recognition.
Our steps to service and standard operating procedures were developed by hands on founders who have over 30 years of combined retail experience.
The Jupiter Cannabis omni-channel, executive experience, strategic partnerships, and our focus on knowledge, analytics, research and development, and long-term planning, will help make each Jupiter Cannabis controlled access store highly successful.
We will assist with existing site layout alterations, applications to provincial cannabis authorities, interactions with your municipality, store with a store design, custom millwork, signage, point of sale, contractor supervision (if necessary), configuring your website in our online sales channel, Shopify website training, digital menus, ordering, merchandising, hiring and selection, and you will have full access to our digital backbone (knowledge base, standard operating procedures, steps to service, communications portal, and productivity platform).
Full training and ongoing support is provided.
THE JUPITER CANNABIS STORE WITHIN A STORE MODEL PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Real time store within a store configuration using our unique turnkey cannabis retail build-out. Custom fixtures, flooring, digital signage, lighting design, POS tablets, merchandising, signage, and commercial refrigeration.
- Integration into our OMNI Channel (COVA Point of Sale, Virtual Logistics, Shopify and Pineapple Express)
- Your own location on our Shopify website for online purchasing (click and collect, same day delivery, and shipping). In-store inventory is aligned with your online inventory automatically.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as your Shopify website location's products and collections can have Meta Tags and Meta Descriptions. Other online platforms bury you in the sand and you're invisible on Google. Our collective SEO improves as the number of locations increases.
- Store level data sharing of Key Performance Indicators to assist with ordering, pricing, et al.
- Advocacy with the LGCA, MBLL, Health Canada, Suppliers, and all levels of Government.
- Access to our best-in-class retail excellence knowledge base and standard operating procedures.
- Use of our smoking accessory buying model (with an average margin of 60%+) that was built on 23 years of experience (18 in the Canadian Smoke Shop Sector, 5 in Cannabis Retail, and 10 years of smoke shop franchising).
- An experienced executive management team as well as additional guidance from our strategic partners and advisors.
- Centralized support to store operators in every aspect of their business.
- Strategic use of our intellectual property.
- Ability to compete with larger local and national cannabis retail brands.
Currently, we are accepting applications from existing entrepreneurs in Manitoba.
Remember, the store within a store does not require a large foot print. The only stipulation is that the cannabis products are not visible. It could be as simple as a digital menu or a QR code that brings up your location on the Jupiter website allowing a customer to order off of your menu.
Please fill out and submit the contact form below or reach out to us by sending an email to hey at jupiterwinnipeg.ca. Tell us a bit about yourself, your business, what city you are in, and we will get back to you right away. Let us talk soon.
*All submissions are 100% confidential and we will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.*