YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS XL VAPORIZER
The all new Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a thorough rework of the blockbuster Evolve Plus. There isn't anything that carries directly over from the original. The battery jumps more than 25% to 1400mAh to power the all-new QUAD Quartz Rod Coil.
- Magnetic Connection between Atomizer Tube and Base
- QUAD coil technology - 4 quartz coils in one wax atomizer to help get bigger hits.
- Detachable Built-in Dual Compartment Silicone Dab Container
- Adjustable Airflow
- Detachable Hanging Ring for wearing the Evolve plus XL around your neck
- 1400mah Battery lasts much longer than other simple 650mah wax pen vape batteries.
- Compact, Portable and very Discreet
HOW TO USE A YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS XL WAX PEN VAPORIZER
- To turn your Yocan Evolve Plus XL vape pen on/off, press the power button 5 times rapidly. The button will blink 3 times to indicate the battery has been turned on or off.
- When the vape battery is turned on, but no atomizer is attached, if you press the power button, it will blink 4 times.
- To make sure your wax vape coils work, screw in your evolve plus XL coils. Then press and hold the power button. As long as the quartz coil lights up, you're ready to add in your shatter or wax. Please note that the battery will automatically stop heating after holding the power button down for 15 seconds. The power button will blink 3 times to indicate that heat mode has stopped.
- To load shatter or wax, use the small dab tool to scoop up a small piece and then gently place the wax carefully on the quartz coils. DO NOT overpack or poke at the coil too hard. You will risk damaging it and will need to buy replacement coils.
- After loading your Shatter into your Evolve plus XL coils, place the coil cap on top. Then you can magnetically connect the atomizer to the battery base.
- When you're ready to vape, press and hold the power button. After 1-2 seconds, start vaping and enjoy.
- At the bottom of Yocan Evolve Plus XL, you have a detachable silicone dab container attachment with dual compartments. You can easily store a gram of two types of shatter or wax in there. Becuase it's a screw on attachment, you'll never have to worry about your dab container opening in your pocket or hand bag.
HOW TO CHARGE THE YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS XL VAPE BATTERY?
- When the Yocan Evolve Plus XL vape battery is dead, the power button on the battery will blink 10 times.
- First plug the USB into any compatible power source, such as an AC wall adapter, laptop, car charger, computer, etc.
- Next, plug the micro USB into the battery. You will see a red charging light appear.
- When the red light disappears, that means the battery is 100% charged. Charging typically takes up to 3 hours.
- After the battery is fully charged, you may begin vaping again.
HOW TO CLEAN THE YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS XL WAX VAPE PEN?
- Cleaning wax vape pens are never easy. If you want to keep the Yocan Evolve Plus XL clean, you must make sure to burn off the wax residue in your wax atomizer after every vape session.
- The best way to burn off the residue is by repeatedly heating your vape pen and lightly blowing on the quartz coil. You could also use a Q-TIP to clean the walls of the heating chamber. Make sure the vape coils are hot when using the Q-TIP. If the coils are not hot, the walls will be sticky, thus, making it difficult to clean.
HOW IS A YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS XL DIFFERENT FROM THE YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS?
- The Yocan Evolve Plus XL has magnetic connection functionality, which eliminates the screw connection from getting jammed.
- Yocan Evolve Plus is equipped with dual quartz coils, while the Yocan Evolve Plus XL is equipped with QUAD coil technology.
- Yocan Evolve Plus has a silicone dab container attached at the bottom. The Yocan Evolve Plus XL has a detachable dual compartment silicone dab container.
- Yocan Evolve Plus has a 1100mah battery and the Yocan Evolve Plus XL has a 1400mah battery.
- Yocan Evolve Plus XL has a hanging ring so you can wear the wax pen around your neck. The Yocan Evolve Plus doesn't have that function.
- The Yocan Evolve Plus XL comes with adjustable airflow and the Yocan Evolve Plus doesn't have that feature.
WHY IS MY YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS XL BLINKING 4 TIMES?
- This means you are having a short circuit issue. To identify the problem, there are a few things you could do.
- Make sure the connection between the atomizer and battery is clean and there is no debris in the way. You could also try using a tweezer to push up the pin on the battery. After many uses or frequently over tightening the coil, the pin on the battery can be pushed down, making the connection to the atomizer weaker.
If the connection points are clean and connected properly, but your battery still flashes, you can try your battery with other coils to see if other coils work. If other coils work, then it’s a defect coil you’re dealing with. If none of the coils work, it’s a problem with the battery. It’s more likely though, that it’s a coil problem and not a battery problem.
When there’s a short circuit problem with coils, it’s either a problem with the electronic pole in the atomizer or the 2 coil wires inside that connects to the pin. If the coil wires happen to touch each other at all, the coil won't work at all.
Short circuit issues are something that rarely happens, but in the event that it does, please take a video and send this to our support team so we can further identify the problem. After we review the video, our support team will provide you with a solution to the problem.