Jupiter Cannabis Franchising
Have you ever thought about opening a cannabis store, but don't know where to start? Your time is now. Join us.
Jupiter has been franchising in an ancillary part of the cannabis sector since 2008. We have been members of the Canadian Franchise Association since 2010. One of the founders, Tom Doran, has overseen 10 retail build-outs in the sector (2 cannabis retail stores and 8 accessory shops).
On April 20, 2021, our flagship cannabis retail store in Winnipeg, Manitoba, opened on 580 Academy Road. It was a ten month project, and it is already one of the premier cannabis retail stores in Canada.
We are able to answer all of your questions, provide full disclosure, and deliver a clearly defined path once you decide to move forward. Our turn-key cannabis retail model will integrate into any province. Our steps to service and standard operating procedures were developed by hands on founders who have over 30 years of combined retail experience.
The Jupiter Cannabis omni-channel, executive experience, strategic partnerships, and our focus on knowledge, analytics, research and development, and long-term planning, will help make each Jupiter Cannabis store highly successful.
We will assist with site selection, lease negotiations, applications to provincial cannabis authorities, interactions with your municipality, store design, custom millwork, signage, point of sale, contractor supervision, configuring your website in our online sales channel, Shopify website training, digital menus, ordering, merchandising, hiring and selection, and you will have full access to our digital backbone (knowledge base, standard operating procedures, steps to service, communications portal, and productivity platform).
Currently, we are accepting applications from entrepreneurs in Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia.
THE JUPITER CANNABIS FRANCHISE MODEL PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Assisted build-out using our unique turnkey cannabis retail model. Custom fixtures, flooring, digital signage, lighting design, merchandising, signage, and commercial refrigeration.
- Integration into our OMNI Channel (COVA Point of Sale, Virtual Logistics, Shopify and Pineapple Express).
- Your own location on our Shopify website for online purchasing (click and collect, same day delivery, and shipping). In-store inventory is aligned with your online inventory automatically.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as your Shopify website location's products and collections can have Meta Tags and Meta Descriptions. Other online platforms bury you in the sand and you're invisible on Google. Our collective SEO improves as the number of locations increases.
- Store level data sharing of Key Performance Indicators to assist with ordering, pricing, et al.
- Advocacy with your provincial Cannabis Authority, Health Canada, Suppliers, and all levels of Government.
- Access to our best-in-class retail excellence knowledge base and standard operating procedures.
- Use of our smoking accessory buying model (with an average margin of 60%+) that was built on 23 years of experience (18 in the Canadian Smoke Shop Sector, 5 in Cannabis Retail, and 10 years of smoke shop franchising).
- An experienced executive management team as well as additional guidance from our strategic partners and advisors.
- Centralized support to store operators in every aspect of their business.
- Strategic use of our intellectual property.
- Ability to compete with larger local and national cannabis retail brands.
Please fill out and submit the contact form below or reach out to us by sending an email to hey at jupiterwinnipeg.ca. Tell us a bit about yourself, what province you are in, and we will get back to you right away. Let us talk soon.
*All submissions are 100% confidential and we will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.*